Are you like me, always squinting your eyes when you look at your Apple Watch to read a notification, or other text? Luckily, it’s easy to change the size of the text on your Watch screen. While we’re at it, I’ll also show you how to adjust your Apple Watch’s screen brightness.
How To Adjust the Text Size and Screen Brightness of Your Apple Watch
- Press the Digital Crown to bring up the App Menu.
- Tap “Settings” in the App Menu.
- In the Settings Menu, tap “Brightness & Text Size.”
- To Adjust the text size, tap “Text Size.”
- Adjust the text size by tapping the larger or smaller letters. When you tap, you’ll see the text on the screen adjust in size. Adjust the text size until it is to your liking.
- You can also make the text bolder by tapping the “Brightness & Text Size” menu’s “Bold Text” toggle switch to turn it on. Be warned, if you change this setting, you’ll be required to restart your Apple Watch.
- To adjust your Apple Watch screen brightness, tap the “Brightness” adjustment setting in the “Brightness & Text Size” menu.
For more great “how to” articles that will teach you more about how to get things done using your Apple Watch, visit the “How To” section of our website.